Phone: (203) 921-1782

1200 summer street, suite 202
stamford, connecticut 06905


Have you been charged with a Probation Violation?

Violation of your probation is a very serious offense and must be handled carefully by an experienced attorney. Violating any of the terms or conditions of your probation can result in additional penalties, including jail time. It is critical to have an attorney on your side familiar with the local practice, judges and prosecutors in the city, county or township where you have been charged.

The Crosland Law Group, LLC are located in Stamford and have spent their careers practicing law in Connecticut. So if you have been charged with a Probation Violation, contact us immediately so that we can help get you the best possible outcome for your case.

Probation Violation Lawyer

In order to successfully defend against a violation of probation charge, your criminal defense attorney has to first thoroughly evaluate you — the defendant — and your particular situation. The nature of your probation violation will determine the defense strategy. For example, a failed drug screen could mean that a client is dealing with addiction and an alternative option to jail time could be proposed to the court involving drug and alcohol counseling.

Seek immediate representation from an experienced defense attorney

At The Crosland Law Group, LLC, we have the experience and compassion our clients need to determine what it is in their life that led them to violate the terms of their probation knowing that there will be consequences. Be it addiction, family conflict, financial trouble or otherwise, we will work diligently to explain any and all mitigating circumstances to the court toward minimizing any possible penalties.

You can discuss the details of your case with our attorneys so we can determine the best course of action necessary to successfully defend your probation violation.

For an initial confidential consultation about Probation Violation charges, contact The Crosland Law Group, LLC at
(203) 921-1782.

Print Friendly